Features and Advantages of the OPTS
Lower your daily expenditure and increase your operational window with our new offshore access system.
The OPTS is fully deployable as soon as is needed, and safe to use within the operational boundaries.
- The installation is very easy.
- The weight is approximately 15 tons with a foot print of 40’x8’ which can be reduced to 8’x8’ with special fasteners.
- As a result of the low weight, the operational accuracy is very high, and safe access to any kind of structure for passengers and loads can be achieved within functional parameters.
- The offshore access system is easily transportable as it is housed in a HQ container. It also has a service frequency of 6 months.
- Easy to operate after a short on site training, or training with the use of a simulator.
- Accurate and stable load lifting operations.
- Multifunctional options including on board rescue operations and accessability to remote control fire fighting operations.
- ”Return home safe” function in case of emergencies.
- Intuative use for the operator who can see the target and feel the motion of the OPTS.
- Full operational logging to indicate maintenance requirements.
- Acceptable price levels for resale and rental opportunities.